Today I will be reviewing the Ninja BL780, and it will show you what an excellent blender you will own should you go for it.
Ninja has been in the market for quite some time, and over the years, they have developed some great blenders. The prices of their mixers vary, so is the size, but one thing remains and that is the quality.
Thousands of people in the US use Ninja blenders, and they all have good things to say about them. I think I am right if I say that their mixers are like the cheaper versions of high-end blenders from companies such as Vitamix and Blendtec.
What’s more, they are quite versatile and powerful enough to perform all basic blending options with ease. The Ninja BL780 model is no different, and I can guarantee you that you are going to love it.
Ninja BL780 Review: Overview
Before deciding to purchase a Ninja blender, you need to ask yourself what you require from it. That way, you will never be disappointed because you know exactly what it has to offer. Today’s review will provide you with information that helps you understand what the Ninja BL780 has to offer and why you should choose it.
The Ninja BL780 is significantly cheaper compared to other blenders that match its quality. It provides you the value of your money, and it is extremely capable of serving most if not all your blending needs. Like many Ninja blenders, it comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. It is a great blender that will not require you to use hundreds of dollars.
Ninja BL780: Features
Most people are in love with this blender because of the fantastic features it comes with. Some of these features include:
- 5 peak horsepower 1200 watts motor. That is enough power to serve all your blending needs and more!
- It comes with a 72 oz blender capacity. This is enough space to fit all your favorite ingredients inside the blender. Also, the pitcher is made of BPA-free plastic, and it has an integrated pouring spout plus six blades at the bottom
- The package includes two 16 oz Nutri Ninja cups that come with To-Go lids that you can use to carry your blended drinks out
- It comes with a 64 oz food processing bowl made of BPA-free plastic. The processing bowl is just perfect when it comes to making peanut butter and dough!
- The buttons on the blender are pretty easy to use, and anyone can use the blender. The blending options include crush, blend, and dough. Additionally, there is a single server option and a manual pulse button
- It comes with a very stable base plus four suction cups on the bottom. This makes sure that your blender remains intact during the operation.
Functionality and Versatility
From my research, the Ninja BL780 is quite versatile, and its functionality is applauded by many. Its motor is quite powerful, and it can practically crush anything you throw on its path. You can use it to make smoothies and, it makes some fantastic smoothies. Its blades are quite sharp, so you should always be careful while cleaning them.
Its settings are easy to understand, and it comes with a user manual. It doesn’t have unnecessary settings or buttons that will confuse you while using it. Also, the blender is quite easy to assemble and clean. In fact, most people claim that it is easier to assemble than most blenders they have owned in the past.
The food processing ability makes your work even easier, and it can even replace the need for appliances specially designed for food processing functions. Most people agree that the processor bowl does it for them, and they don’t necessarily need a food processor.
- Top-rated Nutri Ninja blenders
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System review
- Ninja Master Prep: Is it worth the money?
In the test for crushing ice, the BL780 is quite capable and crushes it with ease. You just need to put a reasonable amount of ice in your blender, and you can be sure of amazing results.
When it comes to kneading and making the batter, this blender is simply the best. It comes with a dough hook, and you can use it to make fantastic dough for pizza or batter for pancakes. Most people claim that it is one of the best blenders for that function.
The blender is also capable of grinding and milling. Its motor is powerful enough to provide you with a fine flour from whatever you are grinding. What’s more, you can use your blender to chop ingredients in the kitchen. I know chopping is not the most straightforward task in the kitchen, so having a blender that can help you out is quite a remarkable thing.
What People Love About It
- A powerful blender capable of crushing almost anything thrown in its way
- A versatile mixer that performs a wide range of kitchen duties ranging from blending, grinding, ice crushing, milling, to kneading
- A moderately durable mixer that will serve you gracefully
- Easy to operate and clean. Most of it is dishwasher safe and the parts that are not, you can easily wash them with your hands
- An easy to assemble blender once you purchase it
- Reasonably priced despite its high-quality
Even though the mixer has many benefits, it also has its flaws. For example, some of its smoothies are not entirely smooth. Also, its blades are quite sharp and can lead to an accident if you are not careful while washing.
Ninja BL780 Review: Final Thoughts
Ninja is one of the first manufacturers of small household blenders, and they are well-known for providing us with highly functional blenders. The Ninja BL780 is quite impressive, and you can be sure that once you go for it, you will not be disappointed.
The blender comes with a quite powerful motor that is capable of crushing almost anything. It is also quite versatile, and it can perform several kitchen duties such as grinding, kneading, and blending, among others.
Most people love that the blender is quite easy to use and assemble. The only complaints are the blender is a bit noisy, the warranty duration is quite small, and some feel that it occupies a large storing space.
For the noise, it is expected, for the warranty, that’s usually the warranty period for Ninja blenders, and I disagree that it takes up much space. Most blenders of its class take up the same space, so I don’t get the fuss about it. All in all, the BL 780 is a blender I highly recommend to anyone searching for an affordable and high-quality blender.