Unless there’s something wrong with you, you probably like your smoothies to be, you know, smooth! Unfortunately, though, most regular blenders just won’t get the job done properly.
That’s not the case with ninja blender smoothies, though, because they’re made with the ninja blender, which ensures a smooth, creamy consistency every time.
If you’ve never tried using one of these, and you’re trying to stay in shape and eat healthily, I recommend you get yourself one ASAP!
Now, before you start reading my list of delicious ninja blender smoothie recipes, I’d like to share some of the basic health benefits of drinking ninja blender smoothies, so here they are!
Read More: What is the best Ninja blender?
The things a ninja blender smoothie can do for you
They say “necessity is the mother of invention,” and it couldn’t be truer in this case! Since so many people don’t like a chunky smoothie, having a ninja blender at home will allow you to prep your mouthwatering, healthy smoothies in a matter of seconds, without any of those annoying chunks.
- It’s packed with nutrients, which help to detox your body, enhance your immunity, and improve your skin.
- Makes an easy, healthy snack for you and your family.
- Thanks to the great amount of fiber they contain, smoothies help keep your digestion smooth!
- Better sleep. Since smoothies contain a good amount of calcium and magnesium, including them in your diet can help you sleep like a baby!
- It’s the most delicious choice if looking for a quick, healthy snack while trying to shed off these extra stubborn pounds.
- Fights depression. The fresh fruits and veggies are rich in folic acid, which helps prevent depression.
- Decreases the potential of developing cancer in the long term due to the high amount of antioxidants in a smoothie.
- Improves your brainpower! Mental health is enhanced by foods like coconut and nuts, which are rich in healthy, omega-3 fatty acids.
Read More: Why is my Ninja blender not working?
Ninja blender smoothie recipes: 6 delicious ideas
After reading about the magical nutritional power of ninja blender smoothies, I bet you’re already itching to go make one now. Now that we’ve got the facts out of the way, it’s time to take a look at the actual recipes! So, prepare your notebooks or screenshots or wherever you want to save these delicious ninja blender smoothie recipes, and let’s dive right in!
Peanut butter chocolate joy shake
To whoever said you can’t enjoy a tasty treat without putting on some extra weight, this heavenly chocolate peanut butter shake will prove you wrong!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Ice cubes as needed
Read More: How to use a Ninja blender
Berry good morning smoothie
This smoothie contains a combo of your favorite juicy berries that’ll leave you feeling happy and refreshed in the morning. Give it a try!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed
- 1 cup almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 medium ripe banana
- Ice cubes as needed
Read More: 3 delicious Ninja blender juice recipes
Tropical carrot smoothie
Once you have a sip of this rich, heavenly tropical carrot smoothie, it will be your absolute favorite. (I know it’s my favorite!)
- 1 cup cold coconut water or regular water
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 navel orange peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar or honey
Read More: Ninja Vs NutriBullet comparison
Orange sunrise smoothie
In case you’re bored with your regular glass of orange juice, I’m about to show you how to take it to the next level! It’s rich, creamy, and full of countless nutrients to kick off your summer days fresh and healthy!
- 2 frozen bananas cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 peeled and cut orange
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 peeled carrot and cut up into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup low-fat milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes as needed
Immune booster lean green smoothie
Don’t let the name fool you. This delicious, healthy smoothie is not only packed with TONS of vitamins and antioxidants, but it’s also creamy and naturally sweetened, so it’ll definitely satisfy your taste buds!
- 1 cup roughly chopped kale and spinach
- 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cups frozen mix of pineapple, mango, and kiwi
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Who doesn’t love a good blueberry smoothie? Not me! That’s why I’m absolutely OBSESSED with this simple, yet delicious, blueberry smoothie.
I mean, how can you not love it? It’s got a pleasant purple color, a nice velvety taste, it keeps you full, and there are numerous health benefits to drinking just a single glass of this stuff!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup original almond milk or water
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 oranges or 3 clementines, peeled
Ninja blender smoothie recipes: final thoughts
Smoothies are one of the best things to include in your diet. They are a great way to take in nutrients and get other health benefits that you really don’t want to miss.
Not only that, but these recipes are also very flexible. They won’t punish you with a horrible taste if you change them up a bit or leave out a small ingredient or two, so you can get creative and have fun with them!
If you’re anything like me, you’ll find any excuse not to stay healthy, like being too lazy to make healthy food or not finding the right ingredients. That’s why things like these ninja blender smoothie recipes make my life so much easier. It’s literally as easy as throwing all the ingredients in and letting the ninja blender do its thing!