For those who like simple and tasty salad, the Jason deli chicken salad recipe brings a lot. It usually is made with chicken and mayo, but you can make it unique by adding some special ingredients. Very easy to make, tasty to eat, and relatively healthy. You will only need 10 minutes to complete this delicious recipe.
If you like chicken salad, you will often find that it is too complicated to make. Other chicken salad recipes are usually made with chicken, mayo, hard-boiled eggs, celery, onions, peppers, pickles, and a variety of mustard, but many do not want to make them. You can make a Jason deli chicken salad recipe using only six ingredients in just a few minutes.
Read More: Can You Shred Chicken in a Blender: Simple 4 Step Process
How to Make Jason Deli Chicken Salad?
There are some secret ingredients behind every tasty recipe that makes its taste incomparable. Do you know the secret ingredient of the Jason deli chicken salad recipe? Surprisingly crushed pineapple, which adds some sweet flavor, and almond slivers, provide a perfect crunch.
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
After slicing the chicken, combine it with the crushed pineapple, almond sliver, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. You are welcome to visit kitchenstale.com to know more about kitchen-related accessories with their in-depth buying guide and adequate information.
- You do not need to remove the amount of pineapple if you do not want, but reduce the amount of at least one tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Store your chicken salad in the fridge in a sealed container that will last about 2-3 days.
- If you want to freeze this salad, don’t mix it with mayo beforehand. Mix it when you are ready to eat it.
- You can serve Jason deli chicken salad either cold or hot, but it is hard to use warm chicken.
- It can be a great serving with crackers or sandwiches. Also, for a party, the cream puff can be served stuffed inside the shell.
Read More: Meat Smoothie Recipe: Strangely Delicious & Nutritious
How Healthy is This Salad Recipe for You?
Chicken salad is a food that can boost immunity. It is an excellent source of protein. On top of that, it contains essential amino acids.
If you add vegetables to the salad, include some chicken pieces with it. It will make the smell of salad alluring and satisfy hunger for a long time as it is rich in protein. Chicken salad is exceptionally healthy and delicious at the same time.
Any type of salad is good for health while it is always made with fresh vegetables or fruits. Jason deli chicken salad is a healthy and delicious dish, and you can call this salad a full meal.
Also, in the hot summer months, it can be anyone’s favorite staple food. They make a quick and easy, cheap, and almost infinite variety of textures and flavors you can make, and this quick chicken salad is the top of the best. Starting the diet, occasionally getting hungry, eating something a little yummy, then this great chicken salad recipe for you.
- This salad is beneficial for all ages. But you need to know the amount and for whom it is essential.
- Having a combination of different nutrients relieves constipation and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Having antioxidants reduces free radicals, thus playing an effective role in preventing cancer and heart disease.
- Reduces calories but increases food satisfaction.
- Helps to build immunity.
- Plays a role in reducing the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Reduces appetite and protects the body from adequate nutrition.
About the Ingredients that are Used to Make it
Every ingredient used in the Jason deli chicken salad recipe is healthy. If you study the ingredients one by one, you will understand how healthy the recipe is. Pineapple is rich in fiber. In addition, as it does not contain any fat, eating pineapple in moderation or drinking pineapple juice can help reduce body weight.
Mayonnaise contains chicken or quail eggs, sugar, but the most important thing is that it is based on vegetable oil, but it is advisable not to use it in excess. An indefinite amount of almond slivers has been used. You may know that nuts contain a lot of protein. There is no substitute for keeping the heart healthy. Controls the amount of sugar in the blood and keeps it free from all kinds of health diseases.
It enhances not only the nutritional value but also the taste, aroma, and nutritional value. Pepper enhances the taste of food; it is also beneficial for health. Not only that, playing round pepper every day keeps the heart healthy. Ground black pepper has a lot of vitamins that are very beneficial for our body.
Read More: Can A Vitamix Grind Bones: A Comprehensive Guide
When to Eat?
Usually, breakfast and lunch is the best time to eat your salad because eating salad fills your stomach. As a result, there is no desire to overeat spicy food. If you eat Jason deli chicken salad, you can go without lunch and contain more protein.
Jason Deli Chicken Salad Recipe – Final Thoughts
Make sure the salad is delicious, but also make sure it is healthy. After knowing the details about the Jason deli chicken salad recipe, you must have realized that it is delicious food and quite beneficial for your health. You can easily make this super tasty salad recipe with a mixture of only six ingredients. So, if you want to make some quick and healthy food at home, don’t forget to like Jason deli chicken salad recipe.